A world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics flight instruments, technologically sophisticated defense systems and diagnostic medical instrumentation, Elbit Systems of America combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide. Add in our employee-friendly corporate culture and great southern New Hampshire lifestyle, and you’ll see why joining Elbit Systems of America could be the best move of your career!
Candidates MUST be currently enrolled in an IT Program- Non-student applicants will not be considered.
Must be able to work full-time over the summer and part-time during the school year.
The Help Desk Analyst Intern provides users guidance and first level support by assisting in problem resolution. The Intern acts as the key contact for on-site and remote users for terminal and production problems and inquiries.
1. Responds to users requests for information and assists in problem resolution.
2. Maintains contact with users on operational and production problems.
3. Checks quality and distributes reports requested by users for on-site and remote users.
4. Assists in coordinating the resolution of applications/software systems problems impacting production.
5. Assists systems and programming personnel, as requested.
6. Assists in resolving technical computer operations equipment problems.
7. Logs documents and maintains history records on Information Technology production problems.
8. Initiates corrective action or carries out instructions to resolve system problems on production jobs.
9. Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
10. Strives to learn the job functions of the position’s immediate superior as well as peer-level positions with whom the individual interacts. It is the responsibility of the individual to be prepared for temporary re-assignment and/or promotion due to extended illness, personal emergency or business necessity.
11. Fulfills departmental requirements in terms of providing administrative notification during periods of illness, vacation, or education.
12. Develops and maintains service level agreements with the various user departments and enterprise business units.
13. Performs at or above the enterprise’s Information Technology performance standards.
Must be a full time college student preferably working toward a degree in IT with some experience in a customer service related field.
Ability to operate computer and peripheral equipment and answer IT questions.