Education (Highest Level Required/Preferred):
Bachelor degree required. Masters preferred.
Functional (Using Skill Set): 5-10 years
Industry: 5-10 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required (Unique and Measurable):
- 4+ years of experience developing and troubleshooting Business Objects Reports, Web Intelligence, and Designer. BO v3.1 and v4.2
- Proficient with SQL and Entity Relationship diagrams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Experience with Unit testing in general and UAT Business object reports and universes specifically
- Experience with developing report prototypes using an agile approach.
- Demonstrated experience with the identification of risks/issues and recommend mitigating actions.
- Experience producing metrics, creating documentation, and process workflows for all deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer requirements into technical tasks to validate that concise system specifications are met and ability to communicate requirements both technically and at a higher-level for non-IT personnel.
- Experience with Oracle 10+ database technology.
- Experience with SQL Server (2008 through 2014) and T-SQL language proficiency.
- Experience creating/compiling Data Dictionaries and associated documentation for Business Objects-related ERP source data and data warehouse schemas.
- Preferred experience pulling data from multiple ERP systems such as BAAN, Oracle ERP, IFS, and others into a Data Warehouse. Also familiarity with the use of data ETL platforms such as Datastage and Informatica DI/DQ is a plus