The Master Scheduler will provide functional oversight of all products manufactured or co-produced within the ESA Fort Worth Operations manufacturing site by monitoring and managing end-item delivery commitments, from initiation through final delivery to the customer by drawing up master production schedule(s) to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion dates according to customer contract(s).
· Arranges manufacturing orders into a sequential work schedule.
· Examines production specifications and capacity data, and performs complex mathematical calculations to determine production processes, tools, and human resource required.
· Draws up master production schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion dates according to customer contracts.
· Support proposal preparation and contract review.
· Attend material kick-off for new projects, significant follow-on projects and re-activated products including participants from Sales & Contracts, Program Management, Engineering and Operations to determine material supportability and available capacity, taking into account existing backlog.
· Assess planning risks and mitigation actions required to achieve the production goal.
· Provide reports of open sales and conduct recurring MPS reviews as needed to give visibility of Operations’ planned delivery schedule, discuss new business, address past due orders requiring reschedule and other actions, as required.
· Participate in other internal reviews such as:
o Program Management Reviews.
o Operations Health Reviews.
· Monitor and manage Operations’ end-item delivery commitments from initiation through final delivery to Customer, to include incorporation of changes such as additional quantity, engineering configuration change, reschedules out in response to manufacturing and/or supplier problems, cancellations and acceleration requests from Customers and performance to plan.
· Track on-time delivery performance.
· Oversight of WIP to ensure work orders do not age.
· Oversight of Finished Goods to ensure no more than $4 – 5M left on dock after monthe end.
· Provide capacity load profile reports.
· Work closely with upstream and downstream processes to establish effective working relationships with:
o Program Management
o Other Operations functions.
· Process improvement.
· Level-load factory and balance work cells to requirements.
· Schedule weekly SRU and LRU completions.
· Keep Cost Item completions in front of Program Management.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· After delivery of product is determine establish for Operations manufacturing the effort required to meet production delivery commitments to Customers for new and recurring projects via review/update of sales order lines to generate weekly deliveries insuring on-time completions.
Outside Business Relationships:
· As authorized by supervisor
Bachelor required or Equivalent Experience May Satisfy Requirement
Functional (Using Skill Set) - 3-5 years experience
Industry - 1-3 years experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required (Unique and Measurable):