The Communications Intern assists in the development, planning, execution and measurement of external and internal communications activities. The Intern collaborates with others to position the company, promote its brand, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, tell the company story and manage the dissemination of information on Elbit Systems of America’s behalf. The Intern works under the direction of a Communications Manager to support the company’s business objectives and communications strategy
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Assist in the development, planning, execution & measurement of communications strategies/plans targeting external & internal stakeholders.
• Assist with drafting, editing & publishing written content directed at a variety of audiences & content platforms. This includes (but is not limited to) news releases, messages, talking points, internal articles, Scripts and speeches, advertising copy, marketing collateral, external and internal web content, digital signage and social media content.
• Collaborate with others to identify requirements for communications content, effectively plans for deadlines, and works efficiently to deliver approved content by deadline.
• Support the day-to-day activities in one or more of the following functional areas and content platforms: Media Relations, Social Media, Internal Communications, Marketing Communications and External Web.
Outside Business Relationships:
• Collaborates effectively with others in the department and across the company.
• Human Resources